Instead of heading down to Coconut Grove to get plastered and jostled about by Miami’s undergraduate fraternity and sorority population, music aficionados will undoubtedly head to the design district, where Cocoon heavyweight Sven Vath will host a label showcase. It’s … Continue reading
1. You consider micro-sleeping an effective means of time management.
2. Ever since that song, you’re so over the whole selfie thing.
3. You don’t judge others.
4. You work out in increments of shot-calories. One shot of vodka = 69 calories = approximately 0.7 miles on the treadmill at 6.2 mph.
5. You know all the proper conjugations for the word ‘swag’ and say things like “werk” and “fam bam” completely out of context – because you can.
6. You walk into the club like you own it, zero sh*ts given.
7. You wave around bottles you don’t plan on drinking (too many calories). Instagram straight flexin’.
8. You regularly wonder why you don’t have a posse to protect you from the plebs.
9. Fashion alway comes first.
10. You assume different alter-egos when you go out, depending one where you’re going and what “crowd” you’ll be mingling with.
11. You spend all your money on hookah, wigs, and outlandish clothing for said alter egos.
12. At 6 am on any given Sunday, you can most likely be found at the Big Pink scarfing down ungodly amounts of junk food.
13. You believe energy drinks are a legitimate replacement for food and water.
14. You affect foreign accents on a whim.
15. Your dance moves are so intimidating even the creepers at Space stay back.
We should have taken the sudden downpour that began at 10 pm as an omen. But, having been separated from each other for nearly three months now, we were determined to have one night out together again, and I was excited to experience DC … Continue reading